Saturday, November 26, 2005

can't think of a title

See,i said it was a load of old cobblers.Not exactly sure what I'm doing here.All i know is that I've become addicted to reading other people's blogs-like an illness or something.!What I'm hoping is that i won't become one of those people who posts once and that's it .But you just never know,do you-it could happen.Let's see.

4 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Yes,i'm commenting on my own post to ask if anyone knows how to change the time setting??It's saturday afternoon,not friday night!There's gotta be a way,will have to have a look...

2:44 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Go to your Blogger dahsboard, click on the "settings" tab and then on the "formatting" sub-tab. In there, you'll see an option to change the time zone to something more meaningful to you.

4:54 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Thankyou very much,digital janitor-i knew there would be a way,but had no clue what it was!An ignoramus with such matters,unlike yourself :) .

1:26 PM  
Blogger lee said...

yes!it worked!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home